One of the biggest problems facing business owners and entrepreneurs today is that they are simply trying to do too many jobs. They are the business and they do everything!
It’s a problem that can result in missed opportunities and burnout. That is why it’s important to consider outsourcing for a number of your daily tasks. Outsourcing and virtual assistants can be a real saviour, making you free for more important things.
One issue with entrepreneurs not grasping the lifeline of outsourcing is that they don’t fully understand what tasks they can outsource.
Here are some key ways in which a virtual assistant can assist you:
- Help set up your Email Management and Filtering
2. Setting up auto responses to your emails
3. Booking your appointments with clients
4. Providing a follow-up service with clients and customers
5. Providing receptionist duties and even answering calls for you
6. Managing your calendar
7. File management tasks and organising files in Dropbox for example
8. Building databases for you and updating contacts on your CRM
9. Spend time researching topics for blog posts and newsletters
10. Carry out personal errands for you similar to a PA
11. Booking accommodation and travel
12. Providing a transcription service (voicemail, audio or video)
13. Acting as a minute-taker in meetings. For hr outsourcing services, contact https://www.mushroombiz.co.uk/homepage/services/hr/
- Creating basic reports for you
15. Preparing presentations such as on Powerpoint
16. Liaise between other company members and yourself
- Set up and update social media platforms for you, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Twitter.
19. Manage the blog on your behalf
20. Publish your blog with content you’ve provided
21. Filter blog comments and reply
22. Replying to and answering support tickets
Some of these tasks that can be outsourced will require training, especially for those that use online tools. However, these are just examples of some of the many day-to-day business tasks that have the potential to be outsourced to save you time and money.
It pays to remember that just as you can’t handle all of these tasks, it would be foolish to think that one assistant can do all of these things at once too. After some training and a bit of patience, many virtual assistants can handle such tasks with professionalism and ease.