Controversial and such attractive yellow tulips, to which these flowers give, why so many negative emotions are associated with these plants and are it true that they are told about them?
Stories, myths, and beliefs about the yellow tulip
An ancient Arab legend says that in times immemorial, one very jealous husband did not trust his wife in anything. However, he could not convince her of treason. Friends of the man advised him to give his wife a bouquet of red tulips, and if the flowers next morning turn yellow, then the woman is really not true to her husband. As the man himself thought, the answer to his doubts is received, and he parted with his unfaithful wife. However, time passed and it became clear that a decent woman was simply slandered, but there really was no betrayal. But the notoriety focused on these colors, and it is now difficult to say whether they are in fact the harbingers of betrayal and separation or a symbol of human jealousy and anger.
Check This Out: Getting the Vegetable Patch Ready for Spring
In addition to the ancient legend of the flower at the end of the last century, Natasha Koroleva sang a song known for everyone about the yellow tulips acting in this situation as messengers of separation. But in this case, there is one particular case, rather than a description of the magical properties of the plant as a whole. In fact, such comparisons cause real astonishment among plant breeders, astrologers, and florists, because they are fundamentally untrue.
Grades of yellow tulips
Yellow tulips are common everywhere. They grow everywhere – from the European continent to America. Blossoms in nature begin in the early spring, and in special conditions are bred all the year round in greenhouses. Plants have strong elastic stems, some varieties reach a height of a meter. The shape of the buds is traditional, the color saturation is different, the criteria can be slightly modified depending on the variety.
The most popular varieties:
- Golden Apeldoorn. This variety is one of the most popular and traditionally used by florists in composing compositions. Flower buds of standard form and saturated color. Can be used both in making up women’s and men’s bouquets.
- Yellow Crow. Fine low plants are suitable for small bouquets. In height, the stems reach 10 centimeters.
- Monte Carlo. Amazing filled buds of this bright yellow flower amaze your imagination with your grace. They are located in an artistic mess and, rather, resemble the wings of an amazing butterfly. The color of the tulip is lemon yellow, bright and sunny.
- Mon amyr. Chic delicate flowers with fringes on the edge of the petals. Stems are not very tall, so plants are more suitable for creating small round compositions.
There are a huge number of varieties of tulips of this sun color. So can such beautiful and delicate flowers really play the role of messengers of the separation of two loving hearts?!
Yellow tulips: what are these flowers giving to?
In the light of all the legends and myths that exist until now, hardly any man will dare to give a lover a bouquet of yellow tulips; even for reasons that a woman simply misunderstood his desire to give joy and bright emotions. Therefore, it is undesirable to present such a bouquet to relatives, loved ones, and close people. Alas, the stereotypes in our society are strong, and it is almost impossible to overcome them.
However, there are options when you can give yellow tulips without fear of a negative reaction:
- Ask a competent florist to compose a composition of multi-colored tulips, the basis of which will be yellow flowers. In this case, the designer can use both tulips of other colors, as well as other plants to complement or design the bouquet.
- You can give yellow tulips to colleagues, boss or business partners. It is believed that this color symbolizes success in business and in all new endeavors.
- As a gift for a creative person – artist, poet, writer – this bouquet will be simply irreplaceable. It reflects the magnitude of your admiration for the creativity of a person; shows how close to you everything that he sings with his spiritual impulses.
Psychologists believe that you should give only those yellow tulips that have a bright sunny shade. They cause positive emotions, have a beneficial effect on a person’s psychological state, giving him joy and light. But to make bouquets of yellow tulips, a color palette of which is close to brown shades, it is not necessary. These colors act on people depressingly.
Keep Reading: 8 Tips for Resurrecting a Dead Plant
In any case, do not follow prejudices, choose flowers by heart and those that most closely match your emotions in relation to the recipient of the bouquet.Tags: Golden Apeldoorn, Monte Carlo, Stories, Yellow Crow, Yellow Tulips