Often worn during major events, clothes covered with glitter are democratized. A short guide to how to wear them. Clothes covered with sequins or sequins have always been associated with festive evenings. The holiday season is the perfect time to put on a piece covered with brilliants, but now the times are changing and bling-bling is invited in other circumstances.
Whatever the occasion, keep in mind that when you wear a garment set with sequins, the moderation has much better taste. Avoid looking like a disco ball. As beautiful as this garment, an overdose of bling-bling will spoil the expected effect.
Attention to roundness
Because the sequins are added to the textile they cover, textured or embroidered with sequins increase in volume. It is, therefore, necessary to take this into account when choosing your outfit.
- Not that the glitter is reserved only for filiform women.
- However, you must ensure that your figure is balanced.
- Do you have good hips? Go for a sequined top.
- On the contrary, your chest is prominent? A sequin skirt will balance your look.
Too much is not enough
This may sound strange, but because you wear glitter, you also have to choose sobriety.
- Indeed, one should not be dressed from head to foot with glitter. The effect would be missed. So, if you wear a sequined dress, avoid the shoes and handbag assorted glitter.
- In most cases, for a silvery or golden sequined dress, black opaque tights will fit perfectly with your outfit. A small black evening bag matching your shoes will complete your look.
- You can also choose to wear your dress without sticky, but pay attention to your legs. They must be tanned, otherwise, you will look pale.
Check This Out: DISCOVER THESE SHORT AND ELEGANT PARTY DRESSES
When it comes to accessories, you must also show restraint when wearing glitter. Gilded earrings with your golden gown may shock.
- Choose rather more casual accessories. The glitter will give you a chic look, so you can afford to balance it all with cooler accessories.
Finally, you must also arrange the other materials you wear in addition to the sequined garment. A false step would be to wear a sequin coat over a dress of sequins!Tags: Cool accessories, Fashion, Wear Glitter