The unemployment rates are by the clouds and many people are looking for a job at the moment, although it is in the sector of technological companies is where it seems that things are better … As for numbers, because if you look at The questions that you can get to do in an interview in one of these companies, the truth is that it is a little scary!
a community of jobs and careers, often surveys its members about how the interview process of each company, or how is your job. Thanks to these assessments, they ran rankings on which companies are best for work or the strangest questions that have been asked in interviews. Well, you better get well, because curves come. Have any of you ever encountered questions like these?
In this year’s ranking 17 questions belong to technology companies, and this would be a selection of the best:
- ” If you could make a parade of any kind in our offices, what kind of parade you do? “(Zappos)
- ” How lucky you and why? “(Airbnb)
- ” If you were a pizza delivery guy like you would benefit from having scissors? “(Apple)
- ” Are you a hunter or a gatherer? “(Dell)
- ” If you could only bring three things to bring along an island? “(Yahoo)
- ” Why is furry tennis ball? “(Xerox)
- ” Can you make someone develop an origami fortune (piojito, diviner) using only verbal instructions? “(LivingSocial)
- ” How does Internet? “(Akamai)
- ” How many snow shovels were sold in the United States last year? “(Taser.com)
- ” It ‘s Thursday, you’re sending Monday to Calgary, Canada, for a telecommunications project. Your flight and hotel is scheduled, your visa is ready. What are the five most important things you will do before you leave? “(ThoughtWorks)
- ” Describe the process and the benefits of using a seat belt ” (Active Network)
- ” Have you ever been in a boat? “(Applied Systems)
Which do you think are the best? Frankly, there are some that are to laugh at … or to cry! Our favorites are Zappos, Airbnb and Apple.
Nevertheless, from Our point out that those who are looking for a job should be able, despite the nerves, to be able to get around this kind of questions. However, and more importantly, they should remain calm and prepare for common questions that often arise in recruitment processes. So, you know, if you are going to do a job interview in a technology company, you better read this carefully and give it a couple of laps, just in case.Tags: interview, job, questions